Select To Get Started:
Clark County School District (CCSD) maintains the archiving of educational records for former CCSD students. By law, academic records are maintained in perpetuity and special education records are maintained until the student reaches age 28.
CCSD offers records for former students, K-12 Districts, attorneys and corporations to request transcripts, student records, immunizations, and graduation verifications online.
Per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is under 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
- Record requests will be submitted and paid for online using a credit or debit card.
- You will receive emails from (email@example.com) to notify you of the status of your order. Read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
- Please allow 10 business days to process student records orders.
- REQUESTED DOCUMENTS WILL BE SENT ELECTRONICALLY WITH NO ADDITIONAL FEE.
- To receive a physical copy of your requested documents through the US postal service, you MUST select the 'Mailed Documents' checkbox and provide a valid delivery address. An additional fee is added for hard copies.
- ALL FORMER STUDENT AND NV AB7 ORDERS MUST HAVE A VALID (NON-EXPIRED) GOVERNMENT ID UPLOADED TO RECEIVE THE ORDER.
- CCSD does not store Birth Certificates or Diplomas.
If you attended CCSD Adult Education before 2015, please contact Adult Education directly for copies of your transcript at 702-799-8650.
ELECTRONIC RECORD VERIFICATION
If you received an electronic record, you can verify the validity of the student record by visiting the Verify Credentials link.
CURRENTLY ENROLLED STUDENTS
- Unofficial Transcripts are available FOR FREE through Campus Parent.
- Official Transcripts and Records are provided by the school of enrollment (School Directory).
- Optional - Graduating students requesting records to be sent electronically to post-secondary institutions can use this link.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email. Please note that this website is optimized for the latest Safari, Chrome and Firefox browsers.
|Mailed Documents (hard copies)||$2.00|
|Official ES Transcript||$10.00|
|Official MS Transcript||$10.00|
|Official HS Transcript||$10.00|
|Verification of Graduation (Not a transcript. Statement of graduation status only.)||$6.00|
|Permanent Records (all school transcripts & enrollment history)||$15.00|
|Confidential Records (Special Education only)||$15.00|
|Proficiency Exemption Request (NV-AB7)||
|Express Processing (for transcript orders only)||$35.00|
|Verification of Graduation (Not a transcript. Statement of graduation status only.)||$10.00|
|Affidavit (Legal only)||$10.00
|Full Academic Records/Subpoena Request||$35.00|
|Special Education Records||$20.00|
- For all Adult Education requests prior to 2015, contact Adult Education at 702-799-8650.
- DiplomaSender provides transcripts for all high school equivalency tests administered in Nevada, including GED®, HiSET®, and TASC®. Please visit The Department of Education website at: https://www.diplomasender.com
Clark County School District
Student Record Services Department
For Technical Support, Contact:
Student Record Services Department
You can call the records office between the hours of 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday.