Scriborder Hero

General Information

Clark County School District (CCSD) Student Record Services Department maintains the archiving of educational records for former Clark County School District students. Academic records are maintained in perpetuity and special education records are maintained until the student reaches age 28. 

CCSD is now offering a convenient and secure website for former students, K-12 Districts, attorneys and corporations to request transcripts, student records, immunizations, and graduation verifications online.  

Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is under 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.


Important Information:

    • Requests for student records/information will be submitted and paid for online using a credit or debit card.
    • You will receive emails from ( to notify you of the status of your order.  It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.  
    • Please allow 10 business days to process student records orders.
    • Please allow 90-120 calendar days to process Proficiency Exemption Requests.
    • PLEASE NOTE: At this time, requested documents will be sent electronically. To receive your requested documents via U.S. Postal Service, you must include a note in the "Special Instructions" box and provide a valid delivery address.

If you attended CCSD Adult Education prior to 2015, please contact Adult Education directly for copies of your transcript at 702-799-8650.


Electronic Record Verification

If you received an electronic record, you can verify the validity of the student record by visiting the Verify Credentials link.


Currently Enrolled Students 

  • Unofficial Transcripts are available through Parent Portal.
  • Official Transcripts and Records are provided by the school of enrollment (School Directory).
  • Optional - Graduating students requesting records to be sent electronically to post-secondary institutions can use this link.


Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.


All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.

Click Here for More Information

The Following May Be Requested by Alumni: must meet ALL requirements
Official ES Transcript $10.00
Official MS Transcript $10.00
Official HS Transcript $10.00
Immunization Records $10.00
Verification of Graduation (Not a transcript. Statement of graduation status only.) $6.00
Enrollment History $6.00
Permanent Records (all school transcripts & enrollment history) $15.00
Confidential Records (Special Education only) $15.00
Proficiency Exemption Request (NV-AB7) NO CHARGE

The Following May Be Requested by Corporations / Universities / Attorneys:
Verification of Graduation (Not a transcript. Statement of graduation status only.) $10.00
Official Transcript $15.00
Enrollment History $6.00
Immunization Records $10.00
Affidavit (Legal only) $10.00
Full Academic Records/Subpoena Request $35.00
Special Education Records $20.00


The Following May NOT Be Requested:
  • For all Adult Education requests prior to 2015, contact Adult Education at 702-799-8650.
  • DiplomaSender provides transcripts for all high school equivalency tests administered in Nevada, including GED®, HiSET®, and TASC®.  Please visit The Department of Education website at:

For More Information, Contact:

Student Record Services Department

Phone: 702-799-2487


For Technical Support, Contact:

Scribbles Software
Phone: 855-465-1458

Student Record Services Department

Business Hours